This article provides information and serves as a guide on how to change your credit card information for your FogBugz subscription payments.
- Valid Credit Card - FogBugz accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Administrator Role in FogBugz
Note: If you don't have access to FogBugz, but you are the one responsible for the Credit Card (ex. you are the Purchasing Agent within your company) and you do not want to share the card details with a FogBugz Administrator within your company, please contact our Billing Team to update the Credit Card information.
If this is your first time adding a Credit Card, please first read Change Subscription Plan and Optional Modules for FogBugz and Kiln On-Demand because you will need to add credit card details by following a different path then the one described below.
Click the Avatar menu at the bottom-left corner of your screen and go to Your FogBugz Account:
On the Account and Billing page, locate the Change button/link under Payment information at the bottom-right corner of the page:
Note: If you have never linked your credit card to FogBugz and your trial period expires, you will receive a suspension message. To add/link a credit card, select the enter a new credit card option.
You should be redirected to the Credit Card page, where you can add a new payment method that will be linked to your subscription:
- Once you hit the OK button, you will see a confirmation window to apply the changes you've made on the payment information page.
FogBugz currently does not have a separate field for Tax Number. If you need to have the Tax Number on your invoice, you can add it while updating credit card information by applying the following method:
- Merge the information from the two Billing Address lines onto the Billing Address Line 2.
- Enter your Tax Number on Billing Address Line 1. This way your tax number will appear on the invoice right below the company name.
If this approach is not acceptable for you, please contact support to help you add the tax number to your invoices.
Once you have completed the process, you will see the last four digits of your credit card, including your updated billing details under the Payment Information section: