Some customers using FogBugz On-Premises report that they cannot resize wiki images in the Mozilla Firefox browser. Under normal behavior, customers should be able to resize the image in Firefox by clicking it and dragging its corners pins. This article shares the resolution of this issue by reconfiguring the editor settings in the browser.
- FogBugz versions: 22.214.171.124
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Resizing of images is disabled for editors in the browsers.
Follow these steps to enable resizing of images in Firefox:
- Open a new tab on Firefox and type or paste
about:configin the address bar and press Enter.
- Click the button 'I accept the risk!'.
- In the search box above the list, type
by_defto show default preferences.
- Double-click the
editor.resizing.enabled_by_defaultpreference to switch the value from false to true.