In FogBugz On-Demand, you can download a backup of your FogBugz data for safekeeping. Read about the FogBugz Database Schema to understand the data structure.
IF your FogBugz On-Demand Database Backup Request is not working, or failing, or gives you an error when requesting it, please contact our Support Team to provide you the backup manually.
- FogBugz Administrator role (Admin account)
- Log in to FogBugz with an Admin account.
- Go to the bottom-right corner and click on the User’s Avatar, and then select Your FogBugz Account option from the menu.
- From the Account and Billing page, locate the Download FogBugz data now button.
- Once in the FogBugz Database Backup Service, click on the Request Backup button to trigger the automated backup process.
- Once the backup is triggered, the following notification will appear:
- Once the backup is complete, FogBugz will send an email to your registered email address with the information needed to retrieve the backup file.