In FogBugz On-Demand, you can download a backup of your FogBugz data for safekeeping. Information on the exported data format can be found on the FogBugz Database Schema.
- Log in to FogBugz with an Admin account.
- Go to the bottom-right corner and click on the User’s Avatar, and then select Your FogBugz Account option from the menu.
- From the Account and Billing page, locate the Download FogBugz data now button.
- Once in the FogBugz Database Backup Service, click on the Request Backup button to trigger the automated backup process.
- Once the backup is triggered, the following notification will appear:
- As indicated above, once the backup is complete, FogBugz will send an email to your registered email address with the information needed to retrieve the backup file.
Accessing the Backup
If you are having trouble connecting to the File Transfer Protocol Secure (FTPS) server to download the backup, please refer to Connectivity Issues When Accessing FTPS to Download Database Backup.