In FogBugz On-Demand, you can download a backup of your FogBugz data for safekeeping. Information on the exported data format can be found on the FogBugz Database Schema.
- You need a FogBugz user with Administrator rights (Admin account) to execute the steps in this article
- Log in to FogBugz with an Admin account.
- Go to the bottom-right corner and click on the User’s Avatar, and then select Your FogBugz Account option from the menu.
- From the Account and Billing page, locate the Download FogBugz data now button.
- Once in the FogBugz Database Backup Service, click on the Request Backup button to trigger the automated backup process.
- Once the backup is triggered, the following notification will appear:
- Once the backup is complete, FogBugz will send an email to your registered email address with the information needed to retrieve the backup file.