What is it?
This KB article provides a better understanding of what abilities or rights Discussion Group Administrators have within Manuscript.
Who will use it?
All Agents, End-User
How is it used?
Discussion Group Administrators can’t create or delete discussion groups or assign discussion group admin permissions to other users, but otherwise have full control over their own discussion groups, including the ability to:
- moderate discussions (deleting and undeleting posts)
- see the email address and IP address of a poster
- modify discussion group settings
- modify discussion group layouts
- assign only modify or read permissions to users or groups within the discussion group admin’s visibility