What is it?
This KB article provides information on what notifications you can find once you click on the notification icon.
Who will use it?
All Agents, End-User
How is it used?
Few tips for working on the list of notifications:
- Unread Notifications: Unread notifications show up with a blue background and a blue dot.
- Read Notifications: Read notifications, show up with a white background and a white circle.
- Quickly mark notifications read: Click the blue dot to the left of an unread notification to mark it as read. Click the white circle to the left of a read notification to mark it as unread.
- Quickly read cases: Hover over a case number or title in the list of notifications to get a quick preview of the most recent activity on a case without marking it as read
- Direct navigation: Click a case notification to go directly to the event on the case or the wiki article. Navigating to a case or wiki article will mark its corresponding notification as read in the notifications list.
- Mark everything as read: Click the “Mark all as read” link to mark everything as read. This is helpful if you have a plethora of notifications but already know what they are about.
- See all notifications: Click the “See all notifications” link to go a complete list of notifications.