What is it?
This KB article provides details about the full list of notifications which provides a more detailed reverse chronological view of your current and past notifications.
Who will use it?
All Agents, End-User
How is it used?
From the full list of Notifications, you can:
- Filter the notifications by type. Note that a button with a dark background means the notifications for that type are shown in the list. A button with a white background means those types of notifications are not shown on the list.
- Assigned (default: on): Click to show or hide notifications that occurred while you were assigned to a case
- Notified (default: on): Click to show or hide notifications that occurred when someone explicitly notified you
- Subscribed (default: on): Click to show or hide notifications that occurred while you were subscribed to a case or wiki article
- Only Unread (default: off): Click to show only notifications that are unread. Do not show cases or wiki article notifications that have not changed since you last viewed them.
- Load More: Click to show older notifications.