What is it?
Triggers and Actions are the building blocks that power your integrations. Triggers watch for events in your apps, then kick off a sequence of Searches and Actions. Actions create new items. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
Who will use it?
Any Manuscript or Fogbugz user who has Zapier Account
How is it used?
- Supported Triggers
- New Case Event - Triggers when something happens to a case. The events that cause this trigger to fire can be customized. Note that the fields are and'ed. This trigger can be configured to only fire for cases in a named filter.
- New Milestone - Triggers when a new milestone is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Tag - Triggers when a new tag is created.
- New Case (For Your Server) - Triggers when a new case is opened. Note that the fields are and'ed. If your FogBugz site is running Ocelot and has more than 50,000 new cases per hour, some cases may be lost.
- New Status - Triggers when a new status is created.
- New Person (User) - Triggers when a new person (user) is created.
- New Category - Triggers when a new category is created.
- New Area - Triggers when a new area is created in a project.
- New Case in a Filter (For Your Server) - If your filter takes too long to generate results or your filter has more than 50,000 cases and your FogBugz site is running Ocelot, this trigger will not work.
- Supported Actions
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Area - Creates a new area in the project of your choice.
- Create Case - Creates a new case.
- Create New User - Creates a new user.
- Create Milestone - Creates a new project specific or global milestone.
- Create Email from Case - Sends a new email from an existing case if the "correspondent" field has not been set.