All Agents, End- User
- From the avatar menu, choose Customizations.
- The main view shows a list of all customizations currently active.
- Click on the title of a script to edit it.
- Click On or Off in the Enabled column to enable or disable it for your user.
- Click Edit Rules..
Note: To set whether the customization is available for other to enable if it defaults to on or off for them, and if it’s required.
6. Click New Customization to create a new script.
8. Save it and enable it for your user.
Note: You can also enable scripts that others have shared in your Manuscript instance under the Your Available Customization list. Site admins are offered a Site Configuration button on that page to allow them to set which users or groups are allowed to create customizations.