This article shares the general process for configuring customizations in your FogBugz, once enabled.
Follow these steps to configure customizations:
- Log in to your FogBugz account.
- From the avatar menu, choose Customizations.
- The main view shows a list of all customizations currently active.
- Click on the title of a script to edit it.
- Click ON or OFF in the Enabled column to enable or disable.
- Click Edit Rules.
Note: You may choose to make the customization available for other users. For example, you can enable if it defaults to ON or OFF for other users and if it is required.
- Click New Customization to create a new script.
- Give it a name and description.
- Save it and enable it for your account.
Note: You can also enable scripts that others have shared in your FogBugz instance under the Your Available Customization list. Site admins are offered a Site Configuration button on that page to allow them to set which users or groups are permitted to create customizations.
Navigate to Avatar Menu > Customizations to see the newly configured customization.