What is it?
This KB article provides information on how you can enhance your Wiki Articles with HTML and better understand node types, HTML attributes and CSS properties from embedded HTML.
Who will use it?
How is it used?
Here’s how you can update your wiki to include HTML as needed.
1. On the sidebar, choose wiki, then either go straight to the wiki article or you can click the dots on the upper right and choose manage wikis > edit [your wiki article]
2. Click the </> to open a rich text editor.
3. Update your wiki to include HTML as needed.
Node types are divided into three categories:
- Whitelist: These nodes types are supported – go for it!
- Greylist: These nodes are scrubbed, but their children remain. (Anything that isn’t whitelisted or blacklisted is treated as a greylisted node type.)
- Blacklist: These nodes and any children are scrubbed from your wiki.
Note: Any node type that isn’t listed is treated as a “greylisted” node type.