This kb article provides details on how you can add images and tables to your wiki article.
All Agents, End-User
1. Add images to your document by choosing Insert > Image.
2. You can resize the image in Firefox (only) by clicking it and dragging the corners or edges.
3. Set a title and formatting by right-clicking and choosing Image Properties.
1. To create a table, choose Insert | Table.
2. Set the options.
3. You can add and remove columns and rows, and split or merge cells by right-clicking the table.