This article is all about how to mark a case or wiki article as a favorite or star it. This allows you to bookmark the case or wiki article within Manuscript. If you go to a case or wiki article often, this is faster than searching for it.
- Starring a Case or Wiki Article
1. To star cases or wiki articles, click the white star in the list view next to each “case” or “wiki article”.
2. You can also click the same star on the top left of the “case view”
Or the top right of the “wiki article view”
- Accessing Starred Cases or Wiki Articles
1. Click the Favorites menu in the sidebar of your Manuscript page.
- Searching by Starred Cases or Wiki Articles
1. On the search bar, you can type in - StarredBy starredby:me shows cases you have starred.
- · Bonus: Quickly Return to Recent Cases or Wiki Articles
1. You can also return to a case or a wiki article when you click “Recent” on the left side of the Manuscript main page.