In Manuscript On Demand, there are different billing plans to activate or Add Kiln to your Manuscript On Demand account. So you can avail by doing the following steps.
Azure Active Directory Setup
- Login to the Manuscript URL
- Hover over the Avatar Menu in the sidebar
- Click to the Site Configuration.
- Select the Authentication tab under site configuration.
- Choose either:
- “Username and Password or SAML Authentication” to allow your users to choose their authentication type
- “SAML Authentication” to require your users to always use SAML SSO
- Copy/paste the SAML Single Sign-On Service URL into the “Identity Provider URL” field.
- Copy/paste the full text of the certificate you downloaded into the “Public x509 Signing Certificate” field.
- Click “OK”, and you should be all set up!