IIS7 configuration and changes while installing the FogBugz.
Agent and Customer
IIS Changes get implemented in 3 different places.
A virtual directory is created in IIS which points to the FogBugz Website folder.
Location :- C:\Program Files\FogBugz\website
IIS Settings: The following settings are made in the IIS metabase.
- The virtual directory is converted to an application, and the identity of the application is set.
- Right-click on Application Pools and Add Application Pool. Set the name as FogBugz.
- Right-click on the FogBugz application pool and choose Advanced Settings… In the Process Model section, set Identity to SpecificUser and Identity SpecificUser Credentials to the FogBugz user account.
- Right-click on the FogBugz virtual directory and click Convert To Application. Choose the FogBugz application pool by clicking Select and choosing it from the drop-down menu.
- The following are set to TRUE: AspAllowSessionState, AspBufferingOn, EnableParentPaths, AspSessionTimeout is set to one hour.
- Double click the ASP feature.
- Set Enable Buffer to True.
- Set Enable Parent Paths to True.
- Expand Session Properties and set Enable Session State to True and Timeout to 1:00:00.
- The default document is set to default.asp.
- Double click the Default Document Feature. Remove everything except default.asp
- Authorization is set to Anonymous account ONLY and the account for anonymous access is set.
- Double click the Authentication Feature. Enable Anonymous authentication and disable the others.
- Right-click Anonymous Authentication and choose Edit… Click Set and enter the FogBugz account information.
- The 500 error handler is set to internalError.asp.
- Double click the Error Pages feature. Modify the 500 status code. Change the Path Type to ExecuteURL and set the path to /internalError.asp.