Manuscript can be notified by GitHub Webhooks whenever an incoming changeset comment mentions a case. This KB article provides details on how to configure a repository to post to Manuscript.
- From the avatar menu, go to Source Control.
- Click the “Look no further!” link within the GitHub banner.
- Click “Add New Repository”.
- Authorize Manuscript to have access to your GitHub repositories.
Note: This will take you to a GitHub page to complete the authorization process. Once this is complete, you will be returned to the next step in Manuscript. Make sure you are logged in with the correct GitHub Account or you will not see the repositories you want to add.
- Select the checkboxes for the repositories you wish to integrate.
- Your selections will be confirmed. Done.