This KB article provides details on how to configure the generic Git Integration with Manuscript On Demand.
All Agents, End-User
1. Navigate to Avatar Menu and click Source Control.
2. Choose “Create New Repository” and select “Git”.
3. Give your repository reference a Name, then click Next.
4. Click on the Generic Git tab.
5. Download both scripts and place them in the ./git/hooks directory of your master repository.
Make sure these scripts are executable by the git daemon. Optionally, you can configure the path to git-instaweb to enable links to logs and diffs using git-instaweb. Otherwise, you can disable this feature by unchecking Enable links to logs and diffs using git-instaweb.