This article is about setting and receiving email notifications from FogBugz.
1. Log in with your username and password.
2. On the bottom left side of the page, go to the avatar menu and click “User Options”.
3. Under email notifications, you will find the following options:
- Instant (Default): This is the default setting for new users. You will get an individual email for each case that is assigned to you, for each edit someone makes on a case or wiki article that you are subscribed to, and each time someone explicitly chooses to notify you on a case.
- Periodic (Recommended): Reduce the emails you receive from FogBugz. Every three hours (maximum number of emails in a day: 8), FogBugz will send you one email that includes a detailed summary of all the notifications you have not yet read.
The email content is grouped by the case and wiki article you are being notified about. For example, if a case you are subscribed to has one comment, one email, and is assigned to someone else, then you will see all three events chronologically under that case’s number and title in the email.
- Never: Receive zero emails from FogBugz in your inbox. In this case, you’ll rely on the notification center if you’d like to catch up on what is happening in FogBugz.
4. Choose an option and click OK.
Note: If you think that the one you’d like to set is already selected, then you don’t have to do anything.