What is it?
Manuscript allows you to specify individual team members’ working schedules when they differ.
Who will use it?
All the USer using Manuscript for their activity and Administrator who takes care of all the employee and want to set a standard Work Schedule across the organization.
How is it used?
To access the Schedule please follow the navigation Time Tracker→ Under Configuration→ My Working Schedule
- The personal working schedule is used:
- In Evidence-Based Scheduling, to convert from adjusted estimates (in hours) to calendar dates
- To start and stop time tracking automatically, so you don’t have to tell Manuscript when you go home or come in every day
- %Time Spent per Task
- Manuscript assumes that you spend 100% of your work time on tasks that could be tracked in Manuscript.
- Multiple projects time Spent allows Manuscript’s Evidence-Based Scheduling algorithm to predict more accurate completion dates for project milestones.
- Working days
- Determines which days of the week normally worked. Default selected are Monday to Friday of the week.
- Daily Schedule
- Determines the hours that you normally work, and if and when you have a lunch break.
- Automate way to manage your working hours for the day effectively.
- Holidays and Vacations
- Holiday and vacation days are scheduled inclusively. If you want to schedule a vacation for Thursday the 26th and Friday the 27th, set your start date on the 26th and your end date on the 27th. Single-day holidays and vacations have the same start and end date.
- This option does not allow you to enter recurring holidays.
- Users can enter and edit their upcoming planned vacations and Site wide holidays.