Once your data is migrated to FogBugz On-Premises, you can now configure HTTPS, SingleSign-On, GitHub integration, or Google OAuth. This article explains how you can enable Google OAuth using an administrator account.
- To enable OAuth, use an administrator account.
- Navigate to the gear menu > Site Configuration > Authentication.
- Choose either Google OAuth Authentication or Username and Password or Google OAuth Authentication from the Authentication Mode dropdown menu:
- When you click the Sign-in with Google button to log in, OAuth will try to match your Google email address with a FogBugz account.
- If your email address does not match an account in FogBugz or if there are multiple FogBugz user accounts with the same email address, authentication will not succeed.
- We recommend switching to Username/Password and OAuth temporarily before switching to OAuth-only just in case there is an issue with signing in with Google.
- If you have set FogBugz to allow users with email addresses at a particular domain to add themselves and a new user has a Google Apps email address with a valid domain, they can automatically sign up for an account.
- You can use OAuth in combination with two-factor authentication.