This article will help you understand how FogBugz Provide Hyperlinks to Source Control Viewer.
Agent and Administrator.
Please follow the below Steps to make FogBugz provide Hyperlink to Source Control View.
- Log in to FogBugz as an administrator
- Go to Admin -> Source Control
- Click Create New Repository.
- In the resulting dialog, select Other (custom) as the type
- Provide the repository with a display name and Click Next
- Under Diff URL, enter the URL of your source control system diff viewer.
- In this URL, ^FILE will be replaced with the file name, ^R1 will be replaced with the old version number, and ^R2 will be replaced with the new version number.
- Under Log URL, enter the URL of your source control system history viewer.
- In this URL, ^FILE will be replaced with a file name for which FogBugz wants to display the history.