If your source control system is not on this list of articles on the Source Control Integration page, you can still integrate it with Manuscript. This KB article explains how Manuscript provides hyperlinks to your Source Control Viewer.
All Agents, Admin
- On a browser, go to the URL of your Manuscript account.
- Log in as Administrator.
- From the Avatar menu, choose Source Control.
- Click “Create New Repository“.
- In the resulting dialog, select Other (custom) as the type and give the repository a display name.
- Click Next.
- Under Diff URL, enter the URL of your source control system diff viewer.
- In this URL, ^FILE will be replaced with the file name, ^R1 will be replaced with the old version number, and ^R2 will be replaced with the new version number.
- Under Log URL, enter the URL of your source control system history viewer.
- In this URL ^FILE will be replaced with a file name for which Manuscript wants to display the history.