- It is now possible to edit cases with more than 975 direct subcases. The limit is now approximately 1975, because that was a groovy year. (Approximately.)
- The `Content-Disposition` header now plays nicer with AWS S3.
- Some versions of Internet Explorer do not provide filenames for pasted files, so we invent a filename for you.
- The Kiln plugin has been notified that we renamed FogBugz to Manuscript.
- Trial activation is less likely to fail with a custom fields plugin schema error.
- The search box no longer covers up plugin errors.
- Admins without a Manuscript license are once again allowed to administrate.
- Sidebar menus no longer close unexpectedly on click in Chrome.
Release Notes 2018-05-10