Note: This release was rolled back on February 2, 2018 because it introduced two user facing issues, one impacting the notifications page and one impacting time tracking.
- Restricted the clickable area around the “Start Work” button on cases in response to reports of time logged accidentally
- Updates to make the migration process for old For Your Server users a bit smoother
- Update colors to make text in “chunky” fields like tags more readable when selected.
- Increased the threshold height for responsive mobile view
- Updates to the content delivered to newly created accounts Updated the JSON API backend (no customer facing changes)
- Diff and Log URLS in the native source control integration are no longer double-encoded &amp; that’s better for everyone!