Release Date: 2018-1-11
- Forwarding an email no longer insists upon including all attachments, especially not the attachments you explicitly removed from the forward before hitting “send”
- Customers with our time tracking module enabled now have a convenient button on the case view page for starting and stopping work on a case
- When adding or removing cases from a hierarchy, the entire hierarchy is reindexed using heartbeat instead of the queue service. This should reduce the bursty overloading of the Queue Service (which can cause monitoring noise and delays) while maintaining a reasonably-current hierarchy in ElasticSearch
- Under certain circumstances, settings for a Manuscript site could have multiple records in the database. This release will clean out the duplicates and make sure that no settings are duplicated in the future.
- In the increasingly rare cases where sending a JSON API request results in a server-side error, we’ll no longer send you opaque error about how XML couldn’t be parsed
- Links in the “Recent” and “Favorites” submenus once again use a visited/unvisited style to let you quickly see what’s changed since your last visit (we’re still working on getting the colors just right)
- Updated our “Feedback” icon based on some excellent feedback.
- Added access keys for quick editing of cases from list view
- Added title text to sidebar links for accessibility