This KB article describes how to change review settings and how to set it as the default for all new reviews.
All Agents, End-User
Email notifications are configured from within a review.
- Open up a review and you will see a “Notifications” indicator with the setting for that review. By default, it is “Muted”.
There are 3 options for notifications:
- Muted: This turns off notifications for this review.
- Occasional: This will generate a daily digest of review comments.
- Subscribed: For every event affecting this review, you will get an email notification.
2. Once you select a preference for this review, you will be asked to make it as the default. (Please see picture below)
3. Once you select “Make Default”, all newly created reviews for you will use that setting. Any preexisting reviews will keep their current notification preferences.