This article will help you understand how to make Branch Repositories to Central Repository
Agent and End-User
- Create Branch repository that communicate to move code from development to Production.
- Click on Main (Primary) repository.
- Create a New Branch repository
- Branch Repositories are copy of main repository.
- Drag and Drop the new repository From Branch to Main repository
- This place is used for coder and developer to push their initial testing code, before pushing to production. Because it is the backup repository file for the main repository.