The Reviews dropdown in the Kiln navigation bar is our answer to “How do I keep track of my code reviews in Kiln?”.
A few different types of code reviews will appear in the activity feed-like Reviews dropdown based on the following rules:
- Your starred reviews will always appear
- Reviews with only one undecided reviewer will always appear
- Finished reviews, created by you, will appear for 7 days if you haven’t read all of the comments and 24 hours otherwise
- Your reviews with no reviewers will appear for 7 days if they have unread comments, and 24 hours otherwise
- Unfinished reviews, created by you, will appear for 30 days from the latest activity
- Finished reviews that you are involved in will appear until you read them completely or they receive no comments for 3 days
- Unfinished reviews that you are involved in and haven’t decided on will appear for 30 days from their latest activity
- Unfinished reviews that you are involved in and have decided on will appear for 3 days if they contain unread comments
Regardless of whether they appear in the Reviews dropdown, all code reviews are always available in the Review Dashboard (just click the link at the bottom of the dropdown).