With some browsers, pasting an image using the rich text editor results Null.
This is a Browser Specific incompatibility for rich text edit.
Steps to reproduce:
- Copy an image to the clipboard (the image itself, not a link to the image or an image file to attach to a case).
- Open and edit to a case in an On Demand account.
- Paste the image into the Rich Text editor (CKEditor4...I used command-V)
- The image doesn't appear under the text window.
- Use a different browser (e.g Chrome on OSX is verified as working).
- Include the image as an attachment or using the Insert Image button.