What is it?
This article provides a better understanding of what abilities or rights the project administrators have in Manuscript.
Who will use it?
All Agents, End-User
How is it used?
Project Administrators can’t create or delete projects, and can’t assign project admin permissions to other users, but otherwise have full control over their own projects, including the ability to:
- create, edit, and delete areas
- create, edit, and delete milestones
- modify project settings
- assign only modify or read permissions to users or groups within the project admin’s visibility
- create and assign workflows to the project
- edit assigned workflows to the project created by other project admins