Occasionally, SSO/SAML (Single Sign-in/Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication is not visible in the Site Configuration for the FogBugz On-Site version. This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to enable the SAML authentication for FogBugz On Site.
- To enable the feature switch, open a browser on your web server and navigate to:
Note: This page lists all the features available.
- Click on the feature switch for SAML authentication and in the dropdown, change the value to Force Enable.
- Click on the Update button.
- Refresh the browser window. You can also open a new tab and go to FogBugz's main page, go to the Avatar menu > Site Configuration.
- The Authentication Mode dropdown menu becomes available in the site configuration page.
- Select SAML Authentication and click OK.
NOTE: SSL also works for community users.