When an agent has to do some database changes for Manuscript On Demand customer. So when an agent tries to connect on Demand server using domain credentials but it is not that simple, you must have to use FogCreek Credentials for that.
Note: You must have granted access from the customer to access customer’s database. To do that you have to send token access to the customer.
- Connect your Fogcreek VPN.
- Start Command Prompt in your Windows
- Type “runas /netonly /user:FOGCREEKHQ\<your fogcreek UserName> ssms”
- This will prompt you for password then enter you FogCreek Password and that will open Microsoft SQL Server automatically.
- Enter Server Name that you have received via an access token
- Now you can connect using windows authentication.