What is it?
This KB article provides information on how to activate non-ocelot keyboard shortcuts and what you can do with it for non-FogBugz Ocelot in On Demand or if you’re using FogBugz For Your Server.
Who will use it?
All Agents, End User
How is it used?
To activate the keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+; (hold down Ctrl and press the semicolon key) on any page. Little yellow tags will appear over each action with its shortcut.
- Press the key shown to perform the action,
- Press Ctrl+; again to rotate through different sets of keyboard shortcuts,
- Or press Esc to make the tags go away.
When you’re looking at the list of cases, press Ctrl+;, then J to go into keyboard mode and use the cursor keys (⇑, ⇓, Home, End, Page Up, and Page Down) keys to select a case. Once you’ve selected a case press Enter ↵ to view it.
- In some browsers, including Firefox and Internet Explorer, Alt+; can be used as an alternative to Ctrl+;.
- On non-English keyboards, try Ctrl+, (comma) or Ctrl+` (backtick).
- In certain browsers, including Opera, the arrow keys are not available. Use J and K to navigate up and down within a list.