Agent and Customer
What is It?
This article will make you understand how to automate your Bug reporting in FogBugz.
How is it used?
BugzScout enables you to report software bugs, runtime errors and other exceptions directly from within your own code or website into FogBugz. If your software can generate HTTP requests, it can log bug reports via BugzScout.
- BugzScout generates a single case for all instances of this error type, then increments that case with the number of times this problem has occurred.
- This helps keep your bug tracking system clean as a single problem could generate many occurrences.
- With FogBugz and BugzScout, you’ll have just one bug report to handle. Using BugzScout allows you to determine exactly where the problem lies so that your team can fix it fast!
- Other benefits are
- You can include a stack trace.
- You can direct reporters to a solution.
- When you create a new build, all new reports go to a new case.
- More information related to BugzScout please click here.