With this set of API Commands, you can handle time tracking features in FogBugz.
Customer Facing Information.
- To start working on a case and charge time to it, (Start the stopwatch), send cmd=startWork. The available parameter is ixBug (the case that you want to start working on).
- To Stop working on everything, (stop the stopwatch), send cmd=stopWork.
- To import a time interval that already happened, send cmd=newInterval. Available arguments are ixBug, dtStart and dtEnd.
- To return all non-deleted Time Intervals for a user, send cmd=listIntervales. The available arguments are:
- ixPerson – optional
Specifies which user’s intervals should be returned. If omitted, list intervals for the logged on user. If set to 1, list intervals for all users. Note that you must be an administrator to see time interval information for users other than the logged on user.
- ixBug – optional
Specifies that only intervals associated with this bug should be returned.
- dtStart, dtEnd – optional
If dtStart and/or dtEnd are supplied, listIntervals will return intervals whose start date falls between dtStart and dtEnd.
See also the full XML API documentation.