With this commands, you can handle the check-ins that are related to a case in FogBugz. For further reference, read the Kiln API Documentation.
Customer Facing Information.
- To associate a new check in with a give FogBugz case, send cmd=newCheckin.
- The case with which to associate the check-in
- The name of the file being checked in
- The pre-checkin revision number
- The post-checkin revision number
- The ID of the source control repository in which this file is located
sRepo – deprecated
- In versions of FogBugz before 7.0, this field indicated the file’s repository. Included for backwards-compatibility. Do not use with new repositories.
- To list all of the check ins that have been associated with the specified case, send cmd=listCheckins. The available argument is ixBug.
See also the full XML API documentation.