Your subscription plan and its price depends on the number of licensed users, on the billing cycle (monthly or yearly), and on the used products (FogBugz, Kiln).
You can change the pricing of your account by increasing or reducing the licensed user numbers, by changing the billing cycle (subscription length), or by changing the products that you use. The changes will be applied to your account at the start of your next billing cycle (so you don't "lose" the period that you have already been charged for).
For legacy plans, you can also change some optional modules.
As a customer, you can choose the subscription plan that suits your needs:
- Term: The longer the term, the lower the monthly cost for your business.
- One Year: Up to 10% savings over a monthly subscription
- Two Years: Up to 15% savings over a monthly subscription
- Three Years: Up to 17% savings over a monthly subscription
- Users: From 5 users to up to 500 users.
- Optional Modules: If you are in the legacy billing plan (Manuscript and older), you also have the option to select (or unselect) "Optional Modules" such as:
- For FogBugz: Integrated Wiki, Time Tracking & EBS, Agile
- For Kiln: Code Reviews
Please reach out to our Success Team in the following cases:
- You would like to apply the two or three years discount
- If you have a larger organization or you prefer a tailored subscription plan
For more information on our subscription options, please refer to our FogBugz Pricing page.
Changing Your Subscription
Log in to your FogBugz account.
Hover over the Avatar Menu in the sidebar and click on Your FogBugz Account
Click on Edit products.
Click on Upgrade.
Select the desired Subscription Length (monthly or yearly) and the Number of users.IMPORTANT: You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time. If you downgrade your subscription, however, you must choose a plan that covers the current number of active users. You also must authorize FogBugz to charge your credit card for the difference in the billing between your current plan and the new plan.
If your subscription is on the legacy subscription plan, you have the option to change the Optional Modules (for new subscription plans, these are included by default). Select any of the operational modules of your choice, and click Apply changes for final confirmation.
- Credit Card
- If no credit card added yet, Add Credit Card.
- If needed, Change Your Credit Card Information