This article provides information for making changes to your FogBugz On-Demand account, including changing your subscription or changing enabled modules to meet the needs of your business better.
FogBugz offers a range of billing options for businesses of all sizes. Whether you choose monthly billing or yearly billing for 5 or 500 users, you can get the exact subscription you need. If your business grows or changes over time, you can make changes to your subscription. Additionally, if you are using one of the legacy subscription plans (pre-Manuscript), there are several optional modules to take advantage of.
Changing Your Subscription
As a customer, you can choose the subscription plan that suits your needs:
- Term: The longer the term, the lower the monthly cost for your business.
- One Year: Up to 10% savings over a monthly subscription
- Two Years: Up to 15% savings over a monthly subscription
- Three Years: Up to 17% savings over a monthly subscription
- Users: From 5 users to up to 500 users.
- Optional: If you are in the legacy billing plan (Manuscript and older), you also have the option to select (or unselect) "Optional Modules" such as:
- For FogBugz: Integrated Wiki, Time Tracking & EBS, Agile
- For Kiln: Code Reviews
If you have a larger organization or you prefer a tailored subscription plan, please reach out to our Success Team for a quote.
For more information on our subscription options, please refer to our FogBugz Pricing page.
Process for Changing Your Subscription
Log in to the Manuscript URL.
Hover over the Avatar Menu in the sidebar.
Click on Your Manuscript Account.
Click on Edit products.
Click on Upgrade.
Select the desired Subscription Length (monthly or yearly) and the Number of users.IMPORTANT: You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time. If you downgrade your subscription, however, you must choose a plan that covers the current number of active users. You also must authorize FogBugz to charge your credit card for the difference in the billing between your current plan and the new plan.
If your subscription is on the legacy subscription plan, you have the option to change the Optional Modules. Select any of the operational modules of your choice, and click Apply changes for final confirmation.