This feature functions as a management center for your Manuscripts User creation, edition, and product access. You need Administrator rights to manage Users, and always keep in mind that you must be logged in with a different account than the one that you are managing. Also, you can check the amount of remaining days and available users for your license.
Customer Facing Information.
- Hover your Avatar Menu and click Users.
- Click on the community management page hyperlink to manage your community Users, or check the remaining days for your subscription. You can also Upgrade your Account from the hyperlink.
- You can set-up self-registration for your users.
- You can Manage Users by adding or editing Users.
- You can Copy Users.
- You can hide Users by clicking the Deactivate function. This is equivalent to change the Status to Inactive. Notice that you cannot fully delete Users from Manuscript. They need to stay due to historical data.
- Click Active, Manuscript Users, Kiln Users or Inactive to filter down the list. Notice that Inactive users will only appear if you select Inactive from the bar. In that case you can Activate the Users. You can also Search users by name or email by typing in the Search box.