This article will help you understand how the Source Control System works to transmit changes to FogBugz.
Agent & Customer
- You need to install a “trigger” script in your source control system to notify FogBugz whenever a check-in occurs that is related to a particular bug.
- You will have to implement this script yourself to integrate with whatever hooks, triggers, or APIs your source control system offers.
- These Scripts send the check-in information via HTTP to a FogBugz ASP page named cvsSubmit.asp, using the below URL
- bugID is the FogBugz bug number
- file is the source file that is being checked in
- x is the previous revision number
- y is the new revision number
- RepositoryID is the ID of the repository you create in FogBugz. You can get this value from the New Repository dialog (see below)