Zapier provides automated and standard interfaces to integrate FogBugz with hundreds of other apps using Triggers and Actions.
This article shows you how to connect your FogBugz instance with Zapier.
- A Zapier Account
- Pop-ups enabled in your browser (at least for the zapier.com domain).
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Click on My Apps and select Fogbugz from the drop-down menu (start typing to find it quicker).
- A pop-up will open (Note: Pop-ups must be enabled.)
- Enter your FogBugz API Token. An API Token can be generated from your FogBugz Account (see Create API Token).
- If you are connecting an On-Demand account enter the Account Name, and leave Site URL blank.
- If you are connecting an On-Premises instance, leave the Account Name blank, and enter the Site URL, including the trailing
/at the end.
- Click Yes, Continue. Zapier will test your account to make sure the connection works. If the test is successful, the connection will appear in your Connections list.