Manuscript supports custom integrations created by third parties. This KB article provides information on how you can access a custom integration in Manuscript and understanding what bot users do.
All Agents, End-User
- On a browser, go to the URL of your Manuscript account [ sub-domain.manuscript.com].
- Log in with your username and password.
- On the main page, click the avatar menu, and choose “Integrations”.
- Choose Custom Integration (see picture below)
5. The window below will now appear.
Note: Bot users are automatically created when you enable an integration in Manuscript. Each integration you enable has its own bot user, which is represented by a token that is provided to the integration. They’re mostly invisible to you unless you’re making your own integrations.
Bot users don’t cost anything, and won’t be displayed on your Users page in Manuscript. To delete a bot user, simply disable the associated integration on your site. If you later re-enable that integration, a new bot user will be created.