Manuscript allows you to send broadcast emails to either all of your users or all of your administrators. This KB article has detailed information on how we can access “Email Users” within Manuscript.
All Agents, End-User
1. On a browser, go to your URL [subdomain].manuscript.com
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. From the avatar menu, choose “Email All Users”. The picture below shows the email form where you can broadcast an email to either all of your users or all of your administrators.
4. Add a subject, and write your message.
5. Users will then receive your message at the email addresses linked to their respective Manuscript accounts.
Note: The process is nearly the same in “FogBugz For Your Server”, though you’ll have to install the Email Users plug-in from the FogBugz Plugin Gallery first. This will allow you to send out broadcast emails. Once you install the plugin, you should see an “Email All Users” link in the Admin drop-down.