The user needs to have a specific email address to be the default when sending emails. There is no option on the UI to make it as the default and another email address was set to default instead of the user’s email address.
You will need to use a FogBugz Customization that will change the From name to the user's whenever replying to or forwarding an email.
Please also note the disclaimer mentioned in the article.
In order for FogBugz to change the From name to the user's e-mail whenever replying to or forwarding an email, the Reply As Me customization needs to be implemented and activated.
Steps to have this customization enabled:
- Make sure Customizations are enabled.
- Open the Customization Configuration page.
- Create a new customization.
- Copy-paste the code of the Reply As Me customization in the new customization box.
- Save the Customization and Enable it for your user.