Timesheets don't necessarily reflect the user's time zone properly and can create "split" entries if the time zone changes and then an existing entry gets edited.
All the version of Manuscript and any browser.
If Time Zone on the User machine or on the Browser setting changes manually. Then entries also don't display in the current timezone properly.
Steps to Reproduce
(Only If "automatically start and stop work" disabled)
- Set your user's time zone to EST.
- Edit the timesheet for yesterday (starting with an empty timesheet).
- Add an interval from 12:00 PM to 11:30 PM, and save the timesheet.
- Change your user's time zone to UTC.
- Edit yesterday's timesheet to add an interval from 11:30 PM to 11:50 PM.
- Save the timesheet, reload the page, and view yesterday's timesheet again.
- The timesheet will show that the original entry was split into two separate entries for no reason (screenshot attached). The times are also wrong, as we're now 5 hours ahead in time zones but the original "split" timesheet entries still show in EST.
- Kindly check and confirm if you are on the same timezone as the timesheet is when you're editing your timesheet.