Customer Facing Information.
What is it?
The time that you spend working on a case on Manuscript is called an Interval. Normally, Intervals will be added automatically to our Time Tracking, they are calculated based on the time spent on a case when you Start or Stop tracking your time in the Case View.
Who will use it?
Every User has access to Time Tracking on Manuscript. It's a core functionality added to better understand how your Cases and Projects are completed over estimated times.
How is it used?
You can add manual Intervals, or edit/delete the already existing. This can be done by anyone with access to Time Tracking in Manuscript.
To make use of Intervals, follow the next steps:
- Hover the Main Menu into Time Tracking and then click Edit Timesheet.
- Select the date that you want to modify with the left right arrows, or simply open the datepicker and select a date.
- Click the pencil button on any case to Edit the Start and End times and the case related to the specific interval.
- Tick the Delete checkbox and click Save to delete one or several intervals.
Click Add Interval to manually create an interval.
- Input the Start, End Time and Case number and click OK to create a new Interval.
- Click Save.