The time that you spend working on a case is called an Interval. Normally, these intervals are added automatically to your Time Tracking and are calculated based on the time spent on a case (when you Start and Stop tracking your time in the Case View).
It is a core function that helps to analyze how Cases and Projects are completed over the estimated times. You can use this option when you need to add intervals for working on a specific case. This option allows you to define the working time on a case and prevents you from working off shift.
- From the main menu, navigate to Time Tracking > Edit Timesheet.
- Select the date that you want to modify by clicking on the left and right arrows, or just open the date picker and select the date.
- Click Add Interval to create an interval manually.
- Enter the Start time, End time, and Case number and click OK.
- If you are working on a case outside of your working hours, the message below is displayed. Click Yes.
- Click Save.
- Time Tracking Configuration - My Estimation History
- Time Tracking Configuration - Working Schedules
- Time Tracking - Using Intervals