Once your data is migrated to FogBugz On-Premises, you can now choose to uninstall FogBugz on your Windows if required. This article provides the uninstallation instructions for FogBugz 6 or higher
Note: For the uninstallation of FogBugz 5 or older, please contact us for assistance.
For FogBugz 6 or higher:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > FogBugz Maintenance service.
- Click Stop in the left-hand pane.
- Open a Command Prompt (Start > Run > type
cmd> hit Enter).
- Go into your
FogBugz\Accessoriesfolder, and type
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Restart IIS.
- Delete the virtual directory pointing to your FogBugz install.
- Optionally, remove the FogBugz registry keys using the
regeditcommand from Start > Run.
- Delete your FogBugz file directory (in Program Files by default)
- Delete the FogBugz Windows account.
- Delete the FogBugz database and the database user if they are no longer needed.