FogBugz For Your Server Version
The process for purchasing and installing add-on licenses to your existing FogBugz installation is the same as the process for buying and installing your initial licenses.
To Purchase Additional Licenses
Just go to our shop, login with the appropriate email address and order number, and click the Buy More Licenses link. Select the number of licenses you require, and make your purchase the same as before. The only difference is that this time there is nothing to download.
To Install Additional Licenses
Log into your existing FogBugz installation as an administrator.
- In FogBugz 3-5, click on Licenses, top right on the administrator menu bar.
- In FogBugz 6, click on Settings > Licenses.
- In FogBugz 7 or 8, click on Admin > Licenses.
Where it says “Install New Licenses”, enter the email address and order number from your new purchase. If you’re reinstalling existing licenses, you can find your list of order numbers here. If you encounter any issues during this procedure, refer to the article License Issue after Moving FogBugz for more information.
FogBugz On-Demand, On-Premise, and On-Site Versions
The process for adding, increasing the number of users or monthly subscription will be on your Account and the Users page to add users.
To Add Additional Licenses
- For On-Demand: Navigate to Avatar Menu > Your Manuscript Account > Account and Billing.
- For On-Premise: Navigate to Avatar Menu > Your On-Premise Account > Manage Users.
- For On-Site: Navigate to Gear Menu > Your On-Site Account.