The dedicated release notes report page is scheduled to be deprecated. Soon, you;ll be able to use the new releaseNotes: search axis and case list column option. Until then, to compile notes for your release, do the following:
- Navigate to the Release Notes page:
- In FogBugz On Demand, navigate to Tools -> Release Notes.
- In FogBugz For Your Server, navigate to Schedules -> Release Notes.
- Select the project and milestone you are releasing.
- From Show Cases drop-down, choose “All Cases” or “Cases with work done“
- Click Show Results
- The page will update to show the cases you’ve resolved. This page also enables you to review the release notes and modify them as necessary.
- When you’re happy with the release notes, click the HTML button at the bottom to generate an HTML page. It will open in a new tab. You can now save this file and publish it elsewhere.
- Optionally, you can generate XML instead and use it to generate your own HTML.