While FogBugz Mailboxes do not work with multi-factor authentication, in the case of Google Apps for Business you may use an Application Specific Password (ASP) instead. Simply configure your ASP as described here, and then put that password in the “password” field of your FogBugz Mailbox.
Articles in this section
- Automatic Replies to Incoming Email
- Best Practices for Using Autosort
- Finding Related Email
- Handling Incoming Customer Email
- How does marking as Spam work?
- List of On Demand Public IP Addresses For Firewalls
- Mailbox Problems
- Outlook Rich Text Format Emails and Winmail.dat Attachments
- Public Access to Cases
- Removing Email Auto-Complete Entries